dinsdag 1 augustus 2017

HEY, GULLFRIEND! (1)

For this friendship card I used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting six squares from a piece of white cardstock, using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables from Lawn Fawn. For the background, the piece that is going to show through the six windows, I used a piece of watercolor cardstock and blended Distress Inks onto that paper. I used three colors: Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber.


I stamped all the seagull images and colored them with Copic Markers. They are really simple to color. Here are the colors I used:
Seagulls: W0 - W2
Beaks: Y38 - YR04
Pole: E57 - E29


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock, with White embossing powder from Ranger. I trimmed it to a thin strip and added it to the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

I love those multiple window dies, so since I don't have on I created one myself. I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten