dinsdag 22 augustus 2017

HAPPY HAUNTING (1)

I used the Booyah stamp set again, from Lawn Fawn, to create this spooky Halloween card.


I started by creating the background and scene. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut two tree borders, with the Stitched Tree Borders. I used Distress Inks. For the sky I used Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon. For the tree borders I used Black Soot, simply because I didn't have any black cardstock anymore.

I stamped the three ghosts and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 - C2


I fussy cut them. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper. I then added it to a Noble Fir carbase.


Really simple, but perfect for Halloween!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten