dinsdag 8 augustus 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders, the Sun and Moon dies and the Simple Puffy Cloud dies. For the background, I used two Distress Ink colors to blend. I used Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. For the sun I used Ripe Persimmon and Scattered Straw.


From Plane and Simple I stamped the paper plane. I also used the little cat image from Bicycle Built For You. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Paper Plane: C0 - C2 - C3
Cat: E41 - E43


I stamped the sentiment onto the cloud border, with Hippo Ink and Carrot ink. I then added all the elements together. The panel was adhered to a Sticky Note cardbase.

I really ejoyed making this card and it looks real fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten