dinsdag 4 juli 2017

REMEMBER, YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME (3)

I got this great idea for a card, featuring the mouse from the Wild For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. It turned out very cheesy.


I started by die cutting severel sizes of circles from watercolor cardstock, using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I then used an ink blending tool to apply Distress Ink onto it. I used Squeezed Lemonade for the front and the panel that goes behind it was blended with Fossilized Amber. I wanted it to look like a piece of cheese.


I stamped the mouse image three times and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W2/ W3 - W5/ W5 - W7


I fussy cut the mice and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink. It's from the Ella and Friends stamp set, by Mama Elephant.

One idea in my head and done within 15 minutes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten