zondag 2 juli 2017

I'M STUCK ON YOU (3)

For this love card, I used the Stuck On You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create my own patterned background. I took the branch and little flower image and stamped them repeatedly onto a piece of white cardstock. I used Lawn Fawn Inks: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Noble Fir Ink and Peach Keen Ink.

When the background was all stamped, I stamped two of the cacti. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for those again:
Left pot: Pumpkin Spice Ink + Carrot Ink
Right pot: Wild Rose Ink + Lobster Ink
Flower: Peachy Keen Ink


I fussy cut the images and decided to add some smiley faces to the cacti. I used the smiley faces from the Sweet Smiles stamp set. I die cut the background with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and I also die cut a piece of vellum with the Small Sttiched Circle Stackables. I adhered all the images onto the background and stamped the sentiment onto some Guava cardstock. I added the panel onto a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow pattern paper and took a white cardbase.


I just love these cacti.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh goodness, this card is beautiful! Your stamped background is so colorful and so pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen