donderdag 6 juli 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (23)

For this birthday card, I used the Up In the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping the hot air ballons several times onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I heat embossed the images with White Embossing Powder from Ranger. I then watercolor the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used on the card:
032 - Persian Blue
052 - Bright Yellow
072 - Beige
081 - Light Violet
045 - Pale Green
031 - Cobalt Blue


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with that same embossing powder, onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock from Lawn Fawn. I trimmed the strip and adhered it onto the panel (that I BTW die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from MFT.


I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and applied some Nuvo Crystal Drops onto the card, in the colors Dandelion Yellow and Apple Green.

I really love watercoloring with these markers, especially with heat embossed images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten