woensdag 14 juni 2017

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY PAPA BEAR (1)

With Father's Day just around the corner, I decided to make another card with this theme. I used the Bear Hugs stamp set and combined it with the Thank You Wishes stamp set. Both are from Mama Elephant.


I started by stamping the sentiment onto watercolor cardstock and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I then applied Distress Inks onto the panel, with a blending tool. I used three colors: Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade. I added water drops to the panel and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I stamped one of the bear images, the honey pot and the two bees. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Papa bear: E29 - E57/ E00 - E11
Little bear: E71 - E77/ E00 - E11
Honey: Y17 - YR16 Honey pot: E43/ Y00 - Y02
Bees: Y00 - Y02/ BG000


I stamped the second part of the sentiment onto a Black Licorice piece of cardstock and heat embossed it.

I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color white.

I bet this card would make any dad happy!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten