zaterdag 17 juni 2017

SMILE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

The Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things has more then just these great hot air balloons. There are those fun banners and birds, so I decided to highlight them on this card.


I started on the background, with Distress Inks and a blending tool. I used Abandonded Coral and Fossilized Amber. I added some water drops onto the panel and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I then die cut the word 'smile' with the Word For Friends die set from MFT. The piece of paper that is going behind this word, I blended with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.


I stamped the banner with the little flags and the two birds. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flags: YG41 - BG35
Birds: Y00 - Y02/ R22 - R35

I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and adhered them to the panel. I heat embossed the sentiment with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow (sentiment is from Jump For Joy, by Lawn Fawn) I added the panel onto a white cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners.


I sometimes love to create clean and simple cards and I love soft pastel colors.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten