zondag 11 juni 2017

MAY ALL YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE (1)

I was looking at the movie poster for "E.T." and I suddenly came up with this idea. I used the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of Blue Jay cardstock and folded it into a cardbase. I die cut a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, from Sunflower cardstock. This is going to be my moon. I also die cut two of the house borders, with the Little Town Border. I did this from Cilantro cardstock and I also did this twice from white cardstock. From the Cilantro ones I cut off the houses and added them onto the white borders. I colored the houses with Copic Markers. I sed YG41 - R22 - BV02


Onto the back of the houses I glued little pieces of Sunflower cardstock, to make it look like lights are on in the houses. I adhered the moon and the town hills onto the Blue Jay cardbase. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Magical Unicorns.

I stamped the bicycle and boy image from the set. I also took one of the one eyed aliens from Monster Mash. This will be my E.T. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 - E11
Hair: E29 - E57
Sweater: BG34 - YG41
Pants: B18 - B39
Shoes: W2
Alien: BV000 - BV02
Bicycle: W5 - W7/ R22 - R35/ YG41 - BG34


I die cut the images with the coordinating dies and aadded them to the card.

Another card where a movie inspired me. Both of my passion becoming one!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten