woensdag 17 mei 2017

WITH SYMPATHY (2)

The Altenew stamps are perfect for more classic, elegant cards. I made a sympathy card with the Bold Blossom stamp set.


I stamped the flower twice. It has three layers so I used three different tones of yellow/ orange ink from Lawn Fawn. I used Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink and Carrot Ink. For the leaves I used two ink: Minty Fresh Ink and Merman Ink. The flowers look very realistic.

I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and went over to my background. I took Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink and added brush strokes onto a watercolor piece of cardstock. My paper reacted weird, but I worked out fine. Because I like the look if the result.


I adhered the leaves flat and the flowers with foam tape. I heat embossed a sentiment from the Oh Happy Day stamp set from Avery Elle with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I fussy cut the sentiment and adhered it to the panel.

I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase and added some White Crystal Drops from Nuvo onto the card. I rounded off the top left and bottom right corner of the card.


Bright colors for a sympathy card, but soothing. I like the result.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten