dinsdag 2 mei 2017

THANKS, YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT (1)

I wanted to create another floral card, but this time I used the Painted Flowers stamp set from Altenew.


I stamped the different flowers and their layers onto a piece of white cardstock. I used Lawn Fawn Inks.
Flowers: Ballet Slippers Ink and Bubblegum Ink
Leaves: Freshly Cut Grass Ink and Noble Fir Ink

I die cut the cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.


From some green cardstock I die cut the word thanks, with the Thanks Word die from Paper Smooches. I did this twice, layered the two die cuts and added glitter to it with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


The other part of the sentiment came from the Thank You Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant. I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it to a small strip. I adhered the entire panel onto a white cardbase with foam tape.

This is a more elegant card, I sometimes like to make those too. The Altenew stamps are perfect for this kind of card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten