woensdag 17 mei 2017

SENDING BIRTHDAY BEAR HUGS (1)

I used the Beary Special Birthday for a birthday card. What a surprise!


I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper with this die. All from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped one of the bear images and the balloon cluster three times. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E00 – E11/ E57 – E29/ E04
Cake: W0/ RV13 – RV23/ W5
Candles: Y02/ YR16
Red balloon: R14 – R17
Orange balloon: YT07 – YR16
Green balloon: G14 – G05
Blue balloon: B00 – BG01
Yellow balloon: Y02 – Y06
Purple balloon: BV000 – BV02
Pink balloon: RV13 – RV23


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.


Super cute, the perfect card for a cheerful birthday party!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten