donderdag 11 mei 2017

I'LL STAND BY YOU (1)

For this love/ friendship card, I used the Flamingo Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to use a stencil for the background. I used the Cascading Scallops stencil from My Favorite Things. I applied two different Distress Ink colors to the background with the stencil. I used Tattered Rose and Cracked Pistachio. I flipped the stencil halfway, so the scallopes face a different way on the top and bottom. I then die cut the panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I trimmed a white piece of cardstock and added some stitching detail to it with the Stitched Border dies from Lawn Fawn. I adhered it to the panel with foam tape and also stamped the sentiment, in Hippo Ink.

I stamped the two flamingos and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flamingos: RV23 – RV13
Beaks: W5 – W7


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I added the panel to a white cardbase, that is slightly bigger than the panel. I added the heart with Hippo Ink.

I love the soft colors and how you can use this as a love or a friendship card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten