donderdag 25 mei 2017

HAPPY TRAILS (1)

With the Happy Trails stamp set I created this card, to wish someone a happy holiday or vacation.


I started by creating the scene. The sky is from Peacock cardstock. I die cut the mountains from Kraft cardstock, with the Stitched Mountain Borders. The snow caps I die cut from plain white cardstock. I die cut the hills from Noble Fir cardstock, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. And the houses with the Little Town Borders, from Guava cardstock. The lights on the inside of the houses are from Sunflower cardstock.


I assembled the elements and stamped the sentiment. Then I stamped the caravan and card from Happy Trails and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Caravan: BG23 – BG49/ C2 – C5
Door + curtain + car: R22 – R35
Windows: B00
Light: YR16
Wheels: C2 – C5


I fussy cut the images and added them to the scene. I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase.

This card really fits my profession, since I work in an outdoor store.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten