zondag 21 mei 2017

CUTE AS A BUTTON (1)

For this love card, I used the Sewn with Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I traced a circle on the panel with a pencil, this is going to be my guideline. I stamped the thimble, button and spool repeatedly onto that penciled circle. When the ink dried, I erased the pencil line and colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Spool: E41 – E31/ YR00 – YR02
Purple buttons: BV000 – BV02
Red buttons: R22 – R35
Thimble: C2 – C5

I also stamped the scissors, that I colored with Copic Markers as well. I used:
Scissors: C2 – C5/ YR00 – YR02


The word cute I stamped in Fresh Lavender Ink and I die cut this and the scissors with the coordinating dies. I adhered them to the card and also stameped the rest of the sentiment onto it, with Wild Flower Ink.

I added some Nuco Crystal Drops to the panel. I used three colors: Bubblegum Blush, Sweet Lilac and Red Berry.


I adhered the panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid paper and added the panel onto a white cardbase.

It turned out exactly how I wanted it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten