zaterdag 6 mei 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (12)

It’s been a while since my last craft haul. I bought some supplies from Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things.


The Sewn With Love stamps and dies I got to create the perfect Mother’s Day card for my mom. She is very handy with sowing and crocheting, so I thought I make a card representing that. I got the dies, because there are some really tiny images in the set.

The Bannertastic set from Lawn Fawn is one I had my eye on for a while. It can be used for so many different occasions and in so many different ways. I think I will use this stamp very often.

When the April release by MFT was presented, I immediately wanted the Up In the Air stamp set. And I got it. And I already have a lot of ideas for this set. I also got the dies.

The Ewe Are the Best stamp set from My Favorite Things is just super cute. It’s an older set, but I didn’t have any sheep images yet, aside from that one stamp in a Paper Smooches set. But I really love this set.

A smaller and older set from Lawn Fawn: Stuck On You. Cactuses and succulents are practically the only plants I can keep alive, so I have plenty of them in my house. I really like this set and I wanted to have it. Because it’s an older set, it was a little hard to find. But I did!!!

The Little Town Border die was sold out constantly. So when it went back in stock and there was only 1 left, I got my hands on it. It’s such a great scene builder.

I also got the Rainbow cardstock pack from Lawn Fawn. Trying these out first, before I buy the individual color pack.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten