dinsdag 30 mei 2017

AHOY, MATEY YOU ARRRRGH AWESOME (1)

For this friendship card, I created a pirate themed card with the Ahoy, Matey stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting and blending all the elements to create the scene. I die cut some watercolor paper with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut two panels with the Stitched Hillside Borders. One of those borders is going to be my beach and the other the ocean.


I used Distress Inks and an ink blending tool to blend some color on all of the scene elements. For the sky I used Peacock Feathers, for the ocean Mermaid Lagoon and for the beach Vintage Photo.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Treasure chest: E57 – E29/ Y21 – YR15
Coins: Y02 – Y08
Skin: E00 – E11
Dress + pants: YG11 – G21
Bandana + cloth + shirt + shoe: Y00 – Y02
Dots bandana + pirate’s hat + vest + shoes: W5 – W7
Hair boy: E41 – E43
Hair girl: E57 – E29
Skull: W0
Pirate’s ship: E41 – E43/ W0 – W2
Parrot + flag: R22 – R35/ YR15


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I die cut a wave with the Ocean Waves Accents, to put the ship in. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper. The cardbase is from white cardstock.

I really enjoy creating those beach scenes with the cute pirates.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten