donderdag 13 april 2017

WELCOME BABY (3)

Another baby card, this time with the Happy Hatchling die set from Lawn Fawn.


I took the Watercolor Wishes paper pack and die cut the chick, the sky and the grass. Besides the Happy Hatchling set, I also used the Scalloped Circle Stackables, Small Stitched Circle Stackables and the Grassy Border dies. The egg I die cut with very light grey cardstock. And the background was cut from Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper.


I assembled everything, stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink (from the Critters Down under set) and rounded off all the corners.


All die cutting, super easy and extremely cheerful!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten