vrijdag 28 april 2017

CARD SET: YOU GNOME ME (1)

I made a set of three cards, with one stamp set. I did that with the You Gnome Me stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I die cut three background with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut a grassy border, with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the sky I die cut a piece of scrap paper with the Puffy Cloud Border. I used it as a mask and added Distress Ink to the background. I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink and created a cloudy sky this way.


I adhered the grassy border to the panels and stamped a different sentiment on each of the cards. I stamped three of the gnomes, the mushrooms a couple of times and the snail. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.
Skin: E00 – E11
Beard: W0 – W2
Hat + pants + belt: R22 – R35
Shirt + shoes: B93 – B95
Buttons + belt buckle: Y17
Shovel: E57 – E29/ W2 – W5
Flower pot: E57 – E29
Flowers: YG11/ G11 – YR02
Mushrooms: E41 – E43/ YR00 – YR02/ R35


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the panels. I then added the panels to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Fall paper.

I made this card set for a good cause.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten