vrijdag 28 april 2017

CARD SET: OUT OF THIS WORLD (1)

I made a set of three cards, with one stamp set. I did that with the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the three backgrounds, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I wanted to loosely watercolor a square shape onto the panel. On all three panels I used a different Distress Ink color. I used Seedless Preserves, Mermaid Lagoon and Wild Honey. I watered the ink down a lot, to make it light.


I set the panels aside to let them air dry. I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Hair: E57 – E29
Suit W0 – W2
Purple details suit: BV000 – BV02
Yellow details suit: Y02 – Y06 – Y17
Buttons: W7
Rocket: BG23 – BG49/ W5 – W7/ Y02 – Y06 – Y17
Earth: YG41 – BG34/ B93 – B95
Striped planet: BV000 – BV02/ BG23 – BG49
Purple planet: BV000 – BV02/ Y02 – Y06 – Y17
Yellow planet: Y02 – Y06 – Y17/ BG23 – BG49
Fire: Y02 – Y06 – Y17


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the panels. I stamped the sentiments. I used different sentiments and ink colors on each card. The inks I used were: Butter Ink, Mermaid Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink. All from Lawn Fawn. For the astronauts, I added a silver stripe to them to make it look like they are attached to a spacecraft. I added some white dots to some of the planets and stripes to the rocket. I adhered all the panels to a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper.

This card set was made for a good cause.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten