dinsdag 28 maart 2017

THANKFUL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS (1)

For this friendship card I combined the Love Letters stamp set with the Dream mini set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create my own pattern with the feather from the Dream set. I stamps the larger feather several times and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Aqua colored feather: YG41 – G02
Peach colored feather: YR00 – YR02
Coral colored feather: R22 – R35


I die cut a rectangle with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and stamped the two birds onto it. I colored them with Copic Markers as well. Here are the colors I used:
Left bird: R22 – R35
Right bird: YG41 – G02
Beaks: YR02

I stamped the sentiment in two Lawn Fawn ink colors: Merman Ink and Peachy Keen Ink. The sentiment is from the Jump For Joy stamp set.

I matted the little rectangle with the birds onto a coral piece of cardstock. This I adhered onto the feather background with foam tape. The entire panel was adhered to a coral cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some hearts, that I die cut with the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn. I added glitter to them with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


This is one of my favorite cards I created this year. Maybe it will end up in my top 10 at the end of the year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten