woensdag 22 maart 2017

LOVE & HUGS (1)

I just love the Fab Flowers stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I really like layering those flowers to create a beautiful floral look. I made this love card with them and all the inks I used are also from Lawn Fawn.


I used my Misti for the stamping. I used the following colors to stamp the flowers:
Pink flowers: Peachy Keen Ink and Wild Rose Ink
Yellow flowers: Sunflower Ink and Carrot Ink
Purple flowers: Fresh Lavender Ink and Sugarplum Ink
Leaves: Minty Fresh Ink and Merman Ink


When I stamped all the flowers, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I then heat embossed it with Clear Closs Embossing Powder from Wow. I rounded off the bottom right corner and done is the card.


Because I used the Misti stamping tool, I could create three of these at once. Realle awesome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten