donderdag 9 maart 2017

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (2)

For this birthday card I created a watercolor panel with the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the rocket image repeatedly onto some watercolor paper, with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.

I used Zig Clean Color Real Bursh Markers to color the rockets. Here are the colors I used:
080 – Violet
041 – Light Green
052 – Bright Yellow


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock. I adhered it onto the panel with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a green cardbase and added some star sequins to the card as well.


I love watercoloring panels like this.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten