vrijdag 31 maart 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I'M SO JELLY) (1)

I created an underwater scene with the So Jelly mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and trimmed it to a rectangle. I blended three Distress Ink colors onto it with a mini ink blending tool. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I added some water droplets to it an dabbed them off with a paper towel. < br/>
I die cut the Distress Ink panel with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn, to create a wavey sea. I adhered these pieces to the pink cardbase. I also die cut a hill from kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto it. I used one part of the sentiment from Hang In There.

I stamped the jellyfish three times and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Top jellyfish: BV02 – BV13
Middle jellyfish: RV21 – RV13
Bottom jellyfish: BV000 – BV02


I fussy cut the jellyfish and adhered them to the card with foam tape. I added some glitter to the little dots on the jellyfish, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also added some white dots with a gel pen.


A very simple card, but a perfect birthday surprise.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten