donderdag 9 maart 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREAM BIG

It’s been a while since I used the Jungle Friends die set from My Favorite Things. I used them for this birthday card.


I started on my background. I wanted a sunset background, like the opening scene in “The Lion King”. I used Distress Inks and an ink blending tool to create this. The colors I used are Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed.


I then started the die cutting. It’s a lot of die cutting!!!! I used the grass, the crocodile, the giraffe and both elephants. I then adhered all of the images onto the sunset background. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Adorable Elephants stamp set.


I adhered the panel onto a green cardbase and that’s it. The card looks a bit crowded, but that’s why I picked that sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten