dinsdag 28 maart 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (15)

I saw someone of the Lawn Fawn Design team do this with the Hang In There stamp set. I loved this idea, that I wanted to try it myself. I did it a little different though.


I started by stamping the sloth. I also stamped the balloons from the Bicycle Built For You stamp set. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E57 – E29/ W0 – W2
Branch: E41 – E43
Orange balloon: YR16 – YR07
Green balloon: G14 – G05
Purple balloon: BV02 – BV13
Pink balloon: RV21 – RV13
Yellow balloon: Y15 – Y17
Red balloon: R14 – R46


I fussy cut the sloth and die cut the balloons. I also die cut a bunch of clouds with the Simple Puffy Cloud dies. I added the clouds to a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper and then adhered all the other images, with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on another piece of Watercolor Wishes paper and trimmed it to a strip. I added it to the panel with foam tape.

I adhered the complete panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patter paper, with foam tape. The complete panel I added to a white cardbase.


This sloth makes every card happy, doesn’t he?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten