dinsdag 21 februari 2017

YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND (3)

I made a simple stamped card with the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I only used the watering can from the set. I stamped it repeatedly onto a piece of white cardstock. I used greys and one watering can I stamped in a red color, so it really stands out. I used Lawn Fawn Inks: Manatee Ink, Hippo Ink, Soot Ink and Lobster Ink.


I adhered the panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper, from Lawn Fawn. This I adhered to a grey cardbase. For the sentiment I used a red strip and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I added glitter to the red watering can, with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.


I first wanted to use the carrot, but my choice for the watering can turned out to be the right one.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten