donderdag 2 februari 2017

I'M OTTERLY IN LOVE WITH YOU (1)

I made a second card today, using the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things. This time on a love card.


I took a piece of watercolor paper and took two colors of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 031: Cobalt Blue and 032: Persian Blue. I added water to the panel and the markers. I stroke the brush from left to right and back, to create an even background. When it dried, I embossed the four edges with one of the Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped one of the otters onto watercolor paper, with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I then heat embossed it with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers on the otter too.
Otter: 072: Beige
Heart: 022: Carmine Red


I fussy cut the image and added it to the watercolored background, with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment as well.

I adhered the panel to a piece of pattern paper, from American Crafts by Jen Hadfield. I added some glitter to the heart, using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I have the feeling I will use this otter stamp set often.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten