dinsdag 7 februari 2017

I LOVE YOU A BUSHEL AND A PECK (2)

Valentine’s Day is coming closer and closer, so time for another love themed card. I used the Happy Days stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and stamped the apple image onto the paper several times. I then heat embossed it with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow.

I used Distress Ink to watercolor the panel. Here are the colors I used:
Apple: Candied Apple
Leaf: Mowed Lawn
Stem: Walnut Stain
Cheeks: Spun Sugar


I took a piece of vellum and stamped the sentiment onto it. I heat embossed it with the same embossing powder. The sentiment I used, is from the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things. I adhered the strip of vellum onto the card, I taped it to the back of the panel.


I adhered the panel onto a piece of pattern paper, from the Beachside pack by Lawn Fawn. I did this with foam tape.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten