dinsdag 14 februari 2017

GOODIE BAG (3)

Happy Valentine’s Day! For this gift bag I used the Goodie Bad die and the Sweet Smiles stamp from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Goodie Bag from dark pink cardstock and assembled it. I added a strip of Perfectly Plaid paper to the bottom of the front of the goodie bag.

I stamped the gumball machine onto some white cardstock and added two faces to the gumballs. I colored the image with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Light pink gumball: RV21 – RV23
Dark pink gumball: R22 – R35
Machine: R22 – R35/ C0 – C2


I die cut the image with my Cuttlebug and adhered it to the goodie bag, with foam tape. I die cut a tag with the Tiny Tags from Lawn Fawn. I used yellow cardstock. I stamped a sentiment onto the heart tag, with the Tony Tag Sayings stamp set, which coordinates with the die set. I took some yellow/ white twine and added my tag to it. I tied it onto the goodie bag and closed the bag with it as well.


This Valentine’s Day Goodie Bag is perfect for giving candy to your loved one.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten