dinsdag 14 februari 2017

CHIRPY CHIRP CHIRP, TRANSLATION: HAPPY EASTER!

Easter is in April and Spring is getting closer. So I decided to pull out the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and I wanted to create a cloudy sky. I die cut a piece of scrap paper with the Puffy Cloud Borders. I used this as a mask. I put it onto the paper and blended Salty Ocean Distress Ink onto the watercolor cardstock. I did this several times and with a light hand. This way I create a cloudy sky.


I die cut grass from watercolor paper. I used the Meadow Borders and the Grassy Border dies from lawn Fawn. I blended Mowed Lawn Distress Ink onto these grass borders. I added them to the cloudy background. The front grass border I added with foam tape.

I stamped the three chicks and added some accessories to them. I also stamped the egg and the paint bucket. I stamped them onto watercolor paper, because I wanted to color them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: 050 – Yellow/ 070 - Orange
Basket + bunny ears: 026 – Light Pink
Egg + paint: 031 – Cobalt Blue
Bucket: 091 – Light Grey
Brush: 072 – Beige


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment using two different Lawn Fawn Inks: Sunflower Ink and Hippo Ink.

I added the panel onto a white cardbase and my first Easter/ Spring card is a fact.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten