zondag 29 januari 2017

SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND (1)

I made a birthday card using the Critters in the Forest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a rectangle, with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things, from watercolor cardstock. I did it twice. One is the background panel, from the other I will die cut a grass border with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. For the sky I used Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. For the grass I used Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn. I adhered the two pieces together, with foam tape.


I stamped my images. I used the tree, the owl and the two mushrooms. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: BG93 – BG96/ E25 – E29
Owl: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Beak: YR00 – YR02
Mushrooms: R22 – R35/ YR000 – YR00


I fussy cut the images and added them to my scene with foam tape. Only the owl was adhered flat, because he is behind the tree.

I stamped the images, that is from the Beary Special Birthday set from My Favorite Things. Then I adhered the panel to a piece of pattern paper, from the Beachside paper pad from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten