donderdag 26 januari 2017

SENDING YOU MONSTER HUGS (1)

Time for an encouragement card, using the Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I masked off my piece of watercolor paper, so there are four rectangle shapes. I’m going to watercolor them with Distress Inks. Not all rectangles have the same size, but it looks kind of playful that way. I used four Distress Ink colors: Mermaid Lagoon, Candied Apple, Salty Ocean and Mustard Seed.

I stamped five of the monsters from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red monsters: R22 – R35 – R29
Yellow monster: Y08 – Y17/ R22 – R35
Green monster: G14 – G05/ Y08 – Y17
Blue monster: B02 – B05/ G14


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them onto the watercolored panel. I adhered them with foam tape. I then stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the panel to some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas pad from Lawn Fawn.

To finish the card, I added some glitter to the monsters with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.


This is meant to be an encouragement card, but it’s also perfect for birthdays, as a thank you card or for a friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten