dinsdag 20 december 2016

YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND (1)

I haven’t used the Magical Unicorns stamp set from My Favorite Things that often yet, so it’s about time to create a card with them again. I went for a friendship card.


I started by stamping the images. I stamped one of the unicorns, the castle, the rainbow and the big and small cloud. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: W0 – W2
Hair: BV000 – BV02
Castle: YG41 – BG34/ W0 – W2 – W5/ BV000 – BV02/ R14 – R46
Rainbow: R14 – R46/ Y17 – YR16/ B02 – B05


I fussy cut the images and went over to the background. I trimmed a rectangle from white cardstock to function as my panel and sky. I took Salty Ocean Distress Ink and blended it onto the panel. I used a light hand. I took another piece of white cardstock and die cut a cloud, with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. From green cardstock I die cut grass, with the Meadow Borders, also from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the two fron grassy hills with foam tape, the other grass part and the clouds were adhered flat. All the stamped images were also adhered with foam tape. I added some glitter to the horn of the unicorn, where I used the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle Pen. For the rainbow I used the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I used a black strip of cardstock and adhered it with foam tape to the card. I adhered the entire panel onto a white cardbase, with foam tape.


A card with lots of dimension.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten