dinsdag 13 december 2016

YOU MERMAID FOR EACH OTHER (1)

I made this love card with the Mermaid For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped one of the mermaids and the merman and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Hair mermaid: R14 – E08 – E29
Hair merman: W5 – W7
Tail + top mermaid: BV000 – BV02 – BV13
Tail merman: BG93 – BG96


I fussy cut the images. I die cut a panel with the Stitched Hillside Borders, to make it look like wavy water, from aqua colored cardstock. I did the same with dark blue cardstock, this is going to be the sky. I adhered them together and added them to an aqua cardbase.

Towards the bottom of the card, I stamped the coral images, the seaweed and the little fish. I used Nightshift Blue Ink from My Favorite Things.

I die cut a heart with the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn. I used red cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaquq Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow.


I adhered the heart, mermaid and merman. I added glitter to the heart and the tails with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkple Pen. I also stamped the little heart a couple of times, with the same Nightshif Blue Ink I used earlier.

Done is this card. I’m not extremely happy with the result, but I’m still going to keep it on the blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten