donderdag 15 december 2016

THERE'S SNOW PLACE LIKE HOME (1)

I made a new home card with the Snow Cool stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started with the cardbase and background. I took some kraft cardstock and folded it into a cardbase. I then took one of the Scalloped Circle Stackables and die cut it with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut a circle, with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, from some aqua colored cardstock. I die cut a snowy hill, with the Stitched Hillside borders. I adhered all these elements together.

I stamped my sentiment and the snow. The snow I stamped with Yeti Ink from Lawn Fawn.


I went over to my images. I stamped the igloo and the penguin with the hat. I added a little bow tie to him. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguin: W5 – W7 Beak + feet: YR04
Hat: YG41 – G02/ R22 – R35
Bow tie: YG41 – G02


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the card with foam tape. I added some glitter to the hat and bow tie with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten