woensdag 21 december 2016

THANKS (4)

Sometimes I buy stamp sets or die sets from other crafters, who don’t need them anymore. I got the Critters in the Forest stamp set from Lawn Fawn second hand from a crafter who happened to have two of them. She never used it before and I bought it for a very reasonable price. I made this thank you card with it.


I started by stamping all the images I wanted to used. The raccoon, the fox, the owl, the log, the little mushroom and the tree (twice). I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: BG93 – BG96/ E25 – E29
Tree Trunk: E25 – E29
Fox: E08 – E29/ E41 – E43
Raccoon: W2 – W5 – W7
Owl: E41 – E43/ E57 – E29
Mushroom: R22 – R35/ YR000 – YR00


I fussy cut all the images. I trimmed a rectangle from dark blue cardstock. I die cut two grassy borders with the Meadow Borders dies from Lawn Fawn, from green cardstock. Then I adhered everything. The back grassy border, the left tree, the log, the owl, the mushroom and the raccoon were adhered flat. The rest with foam tape.

Because the card is pretty busy, I wanted a small and subtle sentiment. I took the Happy Days stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and used the speech bubble. I added the word thanks to it. I stamped it on white cardstock, so it will really pop against that dark background. I fussy cut the speech bubble and added it to the card with foam tape.


After adhered the panel to a beige cardbase, I rounded off the top right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. And that’s my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten