dinsdag 27 december 2016

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY STRIKE UP THE BAND (3)

I need more birthday cards, so I created one with the Strike Up the Band stamp set from My Favorite Things. I made it for the MFT Color Challenge.


I started by stamping four of the bunnies onto some cardstock and I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 – C2
Ears: E00 – C0
Instruments: YR00 – YR61 – YR02
Uniforms: YG41 – G02/ B02 – B05


I fussy cut all the images and went over to the background. I kept that fairly simple. I trimmed a rectangle and added some stitched lines to the bottom and top edges, with the Stitched Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the sentiment in Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn and also added some musical notes to the white card panel. I stamped those in Manatee Ink, also from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the bunnies with foam tape and then adhered the panel to a peach colored cardbase, also with foam tape.


Please make sure to check out the Sketch Challenge on the MFT Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking: