donderdag 8 december 2016

HAVE A SMOOTH BIRTHDAY (2)

For this colorful birthday card, I wanted to create my own background. I just love to do that, even though it’s very time consuming. I used the So Smooth stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took some of the smaller stamps from the set. I used the strawberries, berries, banana, banana peel and ice cubes. I stamped them repeatedly over the white card panel. The blender and cocktail glass I stamped onto a separate piece of white cardstock. I stamped the smiley faces with the sunglasses onto both of the images. I colored all them images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Banana: Y02 – Y06 – Y15
Banana peel: Y15 – Y17/ E29
Strawberries: R14 – R46/ G05
Ice Cubes: BG000 – B00
Berries: BV13 – BV17 >br />
Drinks in glass + blender: R22 – R35 – R46
Glass of cocktail glass + blender: BG000
Straw: YR15
Blender buttons + lid: YR15 – YR17/ C0 – C2/ BV13 – BV17


I fussy cut the glass and blender image. I die cut a circle from vellum, using the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut a strip from Let’s Polka in the Meadow paper, from Lawn Fawn. On this strip I stamped the sentiment. I adhered the vellum circle and polka dot strip onto the card panel with foam tape. The glass and blender I also adhered with foam tape.


I adhered the panel to a yellow cardbase, rounded off the top left corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added glitter to the liquids in the glass and blender with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I really enjoyed making this card and I love the finished project.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten