zondag 18 december 2016

HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON (3)

I used the Winter Unicorn stamp and the Shooting Star die for this magical Christmas shaker card.


I die cut a rectangle from dark blue cardstock, using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also die cut a star from this panel, with the Shooting Star die from Lawn Fawn. This star is going to be the shaker element of the card. From white cardstock I die cut clouds, with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. On this cloud, I stamped the sentiment from Merry Messages. I stamped it in Merman Ink.


I stamped the unicorn image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: C0 – C2
Hair: YG41 – BG34
Scarf + horn + hooves: R22 – R35


I fussy cut the image and started assembling the card. I added a double layer of foam tape to the back of the card, around the star (where I adhered some acetate on before). I put some star shaped sequins into that section and put a white piece of cardstock over it. I adhered the entire panel onto some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Winter pack by Lawn Fawn. I added the panel to a white cardbase and applied some glitter to the horn, using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten