dinsdag 6 december 2016

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2)

I haven’t used the Love You S’More stamp set from Lawn Fawn for a while. I combined it with a bunch of other stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn, to create this snowy and cozy Christmas scene. I also entered this card into the Lawnscaping Challenge, where the theme was “Let it snow”.


I started by stamping all the images. The Santa hat is from Toboggan Together. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E57 – E 29
Squirrel: YR68 – E08 – E29
Fire: Y17 – YR16 – YR68 – YR07 – R17
Marshmallow: E00 – E11

The stick and wood pile I stamped in Doe Ink and the pine trees were stamped in Noble Fir Ink, both Lawn Fawn inks.


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my scene. I took a dark blue cardbase and stamped snow onto it. I used a stamp from the Snow Cool set and used Yeti Ink, both from Lawn Fawn. I then die cut the mountains, with the Stitched Mountain Borders, and a snowy hill, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. Both die sets are from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment and then I adhered all the layers onto the blue cardbase. The snowy hill was adhered with foam tape.

I adhered the images flat, except for the fire, squirrel and marshmallow. I wanted to add a moon to the night sky, so I used the Sun and Moon dies from Lawn Fawn to die cut the moon from yellow cardstock. I added some sparkle to it, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. I did the same with the fire.


So with combining so many Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, I created a fun card. And when you use an older stamp set you haven’t used for a while, it feels like it’s new.


Please make sure you check out the Lawnscaping Challenge

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten