woensdag 21 december 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (9)

It’s been a while since I bought craft supplies. I only bought a couple of things, all from lawn Fawn. Some older products, but also one stamp set from the newest Lawn Fawn release.


The Tiny Tags are ideal to make your presents look amazing. There are four different shapes and they all have this fun stitched edge.

From the new Lawn Fawn release there were two items I really wanted. I managed to only buy one of them and I choose the Love Letters stamp set. It’s so adorable and I love how you can stamp the little sentiments on the letter. Or the speech bubble inside the phone. Seriously, how do they come up with this?

The Critters in the Forest stamp set is an older set and I got it second hand for a fair price. The set has some of my favorite animals, like a fox and an owl. But my favorite stamps are the raccoon and the tree.

I really like all these stitched stackables that Lawn Fawn has, but they are so expensive. So I decided to create my own stitched shapes, by buying the Stitched Borders dies. It has a cross stitched, dotted, regular stitched and a stitched border at an angle.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten