dinsdag 15 november 2016

SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON (2)

I used the Hot Cocoa Cups dies from My Favorite Things, to create this fun and simple Christmas card.


I die cut the cups, the heart (twice) and the whipped cream (twice). I choose a soft red and an aqua color for the mugs and hearts. I adhered all the elements together. For the whipped cream, I added some white Neon Amplify from Tsukineko. When you hit it with a heat tool, it puffs up and it looks like actual whipped cream. It’s also great to use to create snow.


I added the mugs with foam tape to a piece of patter paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas collection from Lawn Fawn. I added a strip of the same red and aqua cardstock to either side of the pattern paper. I adhered it to a white cardbase.

The sentiment is from the Merry Messages stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used two Lawn Fawn inks: Merman Ink and Wild Rose Ink.


As a finishing touch, I added some glitter to the hearts with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and then added Glossy Accents on top of that.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten