dinsdag 8 november 2016

SENDING JOY FOR THE HOLIDAYS (3)

Today I combined the Snow Cool set and the Toboggan Together stamps from Lawn Fawn. I made a pop-up card with them.


I started by stamping all the images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 – W7
Belly: C0
Feet + beek: YR61 – YR02
Snowballs: C0
Igloo: C0 – C2
Snow penguin: W0
Carrot nose: YR61 – YR02
Top hat: C2 – C5/ R22 – R29
Earmuffs: BG93 – BG95
Hat: BG93 – BG95/ R22 – R29
Bow tie: R22 – R29


I fussy cut and die cut the images and went over to my pop-up scene. I die cut the pop-up hills with the Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups from Lawn Fawn, from white cardstock. I also die cut a hill with the Stitched Hillside Borders and mountains with the Stitched Mountain Borders. I adhered all of this to a blue cardbase and also added a white piece of cardstock to the bottom.


I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn and adhered all the images to the scene.

I closed the card and added a strip of Perfectly Plaid Winter paper around the card. I die cut a scalloped circle, with the Scalloped Circle Stackables, from blue cardstock. I added a circle onto it, that I die cut with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I stamped a sentiment with Fish Tank Ink on this circle and adhered it all together.

I think I know who’s going to get this pop-up for Christmas.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten