zondag 6 november 2016

MERRY CHRISTMOOSE (1)

I’ve had the Chevron Cover-Up die from My Favorite Things for a very long time, but I never used it before. I finally came up with the perfect idea for a Christmas card, combining it with the Merry Christmoose stamp set, also from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the Chevron Cover-Up from grey cardstock. This is going to be my base. I also die cut it from red, yellow and blue cardstock. I used the inside pieces. I adhered the base to the same grey cardstock I trimmed to a rectangle. I then adhered all the inside pieces, creating a pattern.

I set the base aside and went over to my sentiment. I die cut the word merry with the Merry Script die from Mama Elephant. I die cut it twice from white cardstock and adhered them together. To create some extra dimension, I covered the word with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. On a strip of yellow cardstock, I stamped the rest of the sentiment, in Versafine Onyx Black Ink, that I also heat embossed with the same Clear Gloss Embossing Powder.


I stamped the moose and the rug from the Merry Christmoose stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E57 – E29
Antlers:E41 – E43
Hat + sweater: BV05 – B05
Hat + Pants: Y15 – Y38
Mug: R46 – R59
Shoes: W2 – W7
Rug: R46 – R59/ W2 – W7


I fussy cut the images and started assembling my card. I adhered the word merry with stick-it adhesive, the word christmoose with foam tape, the rug flat and the moose with foam tape as well. I added the panel to a dark yellow cardbase.

Something different, but it turned out exactly the way I wanted.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten