zondag 6 november 2016

HAVE A VERY SWEET HOLIDAY (1)

Graduation season is long gone, but the Smart Cookie set from Lawn Fawn is also perfect for a Christmas card.


I stamped the cookie and added the face with the glasses to it. I also used the Santa hat from Toboggan Together. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cookie: E71 – E77
Santa hat: R46 – R59


I fussy cut the cookie and die cut the hat. I went over to my background. I first stamped the sentiment, from the Merry Messages stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped it in Cranberry Ink. Then I took the Dotted stencil from Crealies and applied Lucky Clover Distress Ink to the background. I made sure I didn’t overlap the sentiment.


I rounded the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and adhered the panel to some patter paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas collection from Lawn Fawn. I rounded those corners as well. I adhered the cookie and hat with foam tape and then adhered the panel to a green cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some sparkle to the cookie and the hat, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. And I also applied Glossy Accents to the glasses of the cookie.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten