maandag 21 november 2016

HAPPY BEAR-THDAY (1)

At the craft fair I attented a while ago, I bought this Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favorite Things (okay, it was actually a gift from my mom). I decided to create a super simple birthday card with one of the images.


I stamped the bear holding the cake and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E25 – E29/ E43
Ears: RV10
Cake: E41 – E43
Frosting: YR61 – YR02
Candles: C0/ Y38
Plate: C5


I fussy cut the image and went over to the background. I die cut a base, with the Stitched Squre Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I adhered the frame and inside together, this way it’s easier to add them to my cardbase later. From that die cut square, I die cut a circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX, also from My Favorite Things. I die cut another, bigger, circle from watercolor cardstock. This is going to be inside the other die cut circle. I took the Funky Florals stencil and applied Distress Ink colors onto it with a blending tool. I used Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade.


I trimmed a square that is bigger than the scallop frame square, from the same white cardstock. I adhered the stenciled circle flat into it. Then I adhered the square with the circle frame onto it, with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the bear image with foam tape. I added some glitter to the stenciled background, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

I adhered the entire panel to a dark yellow cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten