donderdag 13 oktober 2016

YOU'RE A FRIEND LIKE NO ONE ELF, HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS (1)

I used the Santa’s Elves stamp set from My Favorite Things, to create this adorable Christmas scene.


I started by stamping all the images. I stamped one of the elves, the tree, all the presents and the ornament twice. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: G14 – G05 – G17/ E25 – E29
Star: Y00 – Y02 – Y06
Face: E00 – E21 – E11
Hat: C0 – C2/ R14 – R46 – R59
Pants: R14 – R46 – R59
Shoes: C0 – C2
Bell Y00 – Y02 – Y06
Shirt: G14 – G05 – G17
Buttons: Y08
Ornaments: Y08 – Y38
Presents: G14 – G05/ Y08 – Y38/ R14 – R46


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my background. I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I took the Circle Burst stencil from My Favorite Things and blended it onto the cardstock with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment and adhered all the images onto the panel. I adhered the panel to a dark yellow cardbase and added glitter to the ornaments and the star with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking:

  1. Your card is wonderful, and the coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen