dinsdag 18 oktober 2016

WISHING YOU LOTS OF SMILES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (1)

This is the first time using the Snow Much Fun stamp set from Avery Elle. But I had a clear idea from the get go.


I started by stamping the images. I stamped the bear and bunny on the sled, the hedgehog and the mouse. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Ski goggles: BG000 – BG01
Scarf: R29 – R59
Bunny: C0 – C2
Scarf: Bg000 – BG01
Sled: W5 – W7
Hedgehog: E11 – E21/ E25 – E29
Hat + candy: R29 – R59
Mouse: W0 – W2
Sweater: BG000 – BG01


I fussy cut the images and went over to the scene. I die cut two snow hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used one of the dies on an angle, so it looks like a snow mountain hill for the sled to slide down on. For the background I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I started on the bottom and let it fade out to white towards the top.


I stamped the sentiment, from Merry Messages by Lawn Fawn, on the bottom hill. I stamped it in Cranberry Ink from Lawn Fawn. I assembled the card. I adhered the front hill, the sled ad the top of the hedgehog with foam tape. The rest flat.

I added Glossy Accents to the goggles, so they look like actual goggles. I also rounded off the two top corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten