zaterdag 22 oktober 2016

SENDING YOU WARM HUGS (1)

I used the Merry Christmoose stamp set for this cozy Christmas scene.


I started by stamping the hot cocoa mug repeatedly onto a rectangle I die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mug: Y11 – Y02
Peppermint sticks: R14
Cocoa: E25
Marshmallows: C0


I stamped the moose and the rug and colored them with Copic Markers too. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E25 – E29
Antlers: E41 – E43
Pants + hat: R14 – R46/ C0 – C2 – C5
Rug: Y02 – Y11/ C0 – C2


I added some glitter to the grey elements on the card with the Spectrum Noir Silver Sparkle Pen. I fussy cut the images and added them to a vellum circle, that I die cut with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things.

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink, onto a strip of red cardstock and heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder from Ranger. I cut it into a flag banner and added it to the card with foam tape. The panel was adhered to a red cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten